Enjoy the benefits of Invisalign at Sutton area dental practice
Patients faced with malocclusion are often told they will need orthodontics to improve this condition. However, many men and women are not keen on the idea of using metal brackets and wires over their smile. They may be embarrassed about being an adult and having braces. This is when patients are encouraged to learn about the advantages of an alternative treatment called Invisalign.
Invisalign is anorthodontic option for patients who are unhappy with the idea of conventional braces. Invisalign is done right in the officeof Sensational Smiles and monitored throughout the process by Dr. Suril Amin. Instead of realigning the smile with wires and brackets, this method uses aligner trays. Trays are worn over the dental arch and switched out every two weeks for gradual realignment. Our dentist will schedule appointments every few months during which he can check progress toensure the teeth are movingas expected.
Invisalign is a popular choice for many reasons. Invisalign is:
- Easy to use: patients find that placing trays in the mouth and taking them out is incredibly simple.
- More hygienic: no longer do patients have to brush and floss around brackets and wires. Invisalign aligner trays are easily removed for cleaning the teeth.
- Affordable: Invisalign treatment is often comparable in cost with traditional metal bracket and wire braces.
- Fast: most patients achieve the results they desire within a year instead of several years as with conventional orthodontics.
- Discreet: men and women love that they can improve their smiles without hiding themthroughout the process.
Patients located in the area of Sutton who want to find out if Invisalignorthodontics is right for them are encouraged to book an appointment with Dr. Suril Amin of Sensational Smiles. Our team is here to talk patients through the process and help them decide if this treatment option can greatly enhance their smiles. The office can be reached by calling 020 8629 1433.
Back to Straighten My Teeth Home Page
Can't stop smiling
"My experience at the clinic was one of complete trust in their professionalism. I always felt important to them and that they cared about me and my treatment. The staff there was always warm, funny and friendly and I now look forward to future check-up appointments instead of dreading them."
Read and subscribe to our newsletter!
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
What is Tooth Whitening?
08/12/2015 Dr. Suril Amin
Do you suffer from bleeding gums?
30/11/2015 Dr. Suril Amin
Top Tips to avoid Tooth Decay
16/11/2015 Dr. Suril Amin
Why is instilling good habits in children vital?
02/11/2015 Dr. Suril Amin