Free Consultation Call Now – 020 8629 1433
For some patients, the prospect of having dental treatment can be a nerve racking experience
Being afraid of the dentist means different things to different people. Maybe it’s the thought that treatment will hurt, or that the sounds and smells bring back memories of bad experiences as a child.
If you haven’t seen a dentist for several years because of fear or anxiety, be reassured that you should find the experience more bearable nowadays.
The good news is that our highly trained team understands your fear. With a combination of kindness and gentleness they can do a lot to make dental treatment stress free.
Sensational Smiles have also improved dentistry. The prospect of having dental treatment can now be completely painless. The dental wand (a computerized injection system that looks like a pen and delivers the anesthetic very slowly so it is painless) is great for anyone with a needle phobia. A numbing gel can also be used to numb your gums before an injection so you don’t feel the needle.
Book in your consultation with us today
Here at Sensational Smiles we offer high-end treatment in our area, offering everything from cosmetic dentistry to preventative treatment, being a leading city dentist in Sutton that offers the complete service to bring you the smile of your dreams. Our experienced team will be on-hand to provide the top-quality treatment you need, and we pride ourselves in offering an exceptional standard of patient care at every step of the way.
Dedicated to Nervous Patients
- We allocate longer appointment times so you don’t feel rushed and have time to ask questions.
- We clearly explain the procedures and steps involved, and continuously reassure you of the progress throughout the treatment.
- We give you control; if you put your hand up we will stop treatment straight away.
- We allow you to have breaks during the treatment because we recognise it can be very uncomfortable to keep your mouth open for very long.
- We use topical anesthetic gel to numb the gum before administering the injection, if you like.
- We always check that you are completely numb before we start the treatment.
- Liaise with your GP if you feel particularly nervous and arrange calming medicine.